Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.
9/18/14

Philips Bluetooth Speaker_ Extra Functions

Extra Functions
A bluetooth speaker doesn't only have one function. If you look around, you will find that most of them have multiple abilities other than a simple sound equipment that plays music.
- Audio line in 3.5mm - This allows you to wire up the speaker and play music from the 3.5mm line in. You can still use the speaker to play music from your CD player, cassette player, iPod.
- Microphone - So you can use the speaker like a headset. The only drawback is that the voice quality is likely to be fussy and not as clear compare to a bluetooth headset.
- External memory card slot - The model that I own has a TF (microSD) card slot that supports a memory card up to 32GB. If I want to, I could simply fill up a TF card with my favorite music and just insert the card and play.
- FM radio receiver - Yes, I still listen to FM radio sometimes although I'm switching to internet radio soon. If you run out of music to play or you just want a change of mood and you don't want to figure out which music you should play and hand it over to a FM DJ, then you can do so with a bluetooth speaker that has RM radio receiver.

http://goarticles.com/article/I-Love-Bluetooth-Speakers/7588448/