Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.
9/21/14

Philips Bluetooth Speaker SBT30BLK / 00 with micro USB 2

Philips Bluetooth Speaker. Philips SBT30BLK / 00 Portable Bluetooth wireless speaker SoundShooter with micro USB 2 W Black

Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year (s)
Connectivity: Bluetooth, USB, 3.5mm Jack
Built-in battery for use anywhere
Enjoy music wirelessly with Bluetooth
Up to 8 hours of music
Built-in microphone for hands-free phone calls
Works with any Bluetooth device







Philips Bluetooth Speaker

Technical Details
Brand: Philips
Color: Black
Channel: 1.0
Power: 2 Watts
Finish: matt
Connections: Bluetooth bluetooth
Number of USB ports: 1
Compatible Devices: iPad 1, iPad 2 \ niPhone 3, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S \ niPod touch 3rd
Battery Type: Built-in

Comments customers on amazon.fr:

Philips Bluetooth Speaker With two watts, we are surprised by the sound is powerful enough to fill a large room, bright, warm ... and the look is great, nice t matter, convenient on / off button, the unwinding cable also and smaller than a soda can size: it can even fit in the location cup etc ... a car. For the price and the top look to other models from other manufacturers, bravo Philips.

Philips Bluetooth Speaker The kind of object to always carry! Powerful sound for such a small speaker. Suoi of the sound from my iphone in the car and when I'm with friends. Super design. It may be missing a small carrying case for protection but at this price, we will not complain. In a word, perfect!

Philips Bluetooth Speaker I chose this model for its rechargeable battery on PC, really practical
with its soft molded solid color
the sound is okay
to recommend

Philips Bluetooth Speaker This only four days I have received but I can tell a lot about this mini speaker, I use it with a tiny ipod shuffle, and I can tell you that the sound is louder than one could imagine over that size is very small, small disadvantage, or not for the battery life, we can only control the volume from our audio device, the battery life is good, a Just under 8 hours with use max volume but it's more than OK! I hesitate between the X-mini and this one, and many more now, because for the same price it was a branded item, stronger, and that will naturally last longer, the x-mini sells a lot through its colors and design, if not soundshooter and much better! Very solid, rubber coating, it does not slip and does not vibrate on the floor. to put in the basket without hesitation users :)
PS: for sending me very fast, ordered on August 27 before 16h, 29 received the morning!

Philips Bluetooth Speaker just missing a string to wear it or hang it, just remove the orange protective then drag a loop between the enclosure and hand over protection

Philips Bluetooth Speaker The audio output is great given the size ... the colors are beautiful and harmonious, and it is easily transportable

Philips Bluetooth Speaker My son love it, very sturdy, its great, I recommend it without problem !!! I do not regret my purchase!

Philips Bluetooth Speaker Having tested several Bluetooth speaker power and different prices, I was quite amazed by the quality of this speaker Philips bought 30 €. A clear and powerful sound in such a small size is quite impressive. If sync with my smartphone is amazingly simple, it is also the Achilles heel of this device. In fact, do not rely on the announced range of 10m. I already have a signal loss from 5m. Also, the lack of control buttons on the speaker forced to have to go every time by his smartphone to change the volume or switch the song.

Philips Bluetooth Speaker This portable speaker is perfect! We can take it anywhere, it does not take up space. Very good sound considering its small size and price!
1st purchase like this and frankly I encourage everyone to equip!

Philips Bluetooth Speaker Seeking a small Bluetooth speaker only for vacations and excursions, my initial choice was on much more expensive models emphasizing quality. But ultimately, this model is perfect fighter without much selling off the sound quality and the size of which is really minimal.

Philips Bluetooth Speaker product bought by chance, given the comments, I do not regret (in promotion)
it restores sound good although not serious enough but better than the speakers iphone or ipad
I recommend

Philips Bluetooth Speaker I am very pleased with my Philips Bluetooth wireless speakers sound very good performance Trenette beautiful products for money advice to buy

Philips Bluetooth Speaker This portable speaker is just great
to excellent quality, it is also easy to carry!
I bought my 15 year old son,
he is at the TOP!

Philips Bluetooth Speaker Delivered on time advertised, well packaged, pretty object.
very low bass, it vibrates! no volume control.
Considering the price I put qd mm 3 *

Philips Bluetooth Speaker Impeccable !!!
Super speaker, small and powerful, more than enough autonomy given the size of HP.
Sound quality is very good for an HP that is only 2 Watts.
Only negative point when you move away from more three meters, bluetooth, sound is a bit choppy.
Produced recommend without hesitation.

Philips Bluetooth Speaker Product that is right for what I hoped very good and well finished product nothing to say for the price

Philips Bluetooth Speaker Super happy with this battery enclosure like super I buy my husband who uses it every day it is so perfect height bus

Philips Bluetooth Speaker Having tested several Bluetooth speaker power and different prices, I was quite amazed by the quality of this speaker Philips bought 30 €. A clear and powerful sound in such a small size is quite impressive. If sync with my smartphone is amazingly simple, it is also the Achilles heel of this device. In fact, do not rely on the announced range of 10m. I already have a signal loss from 5m. Also, the lack of control buttons on the speaker forced to have to go every time by his smartphone to change the volume or switch the song.

Philips Bluetooth Speaker Great sound for that speaker! I'm very happy for the price! I use it daily! I recommend

Philips Bluetooth Speaker 4 stars because the button on / off / bluetooth misplaced.
Good sound. Discrete suffisante.Enceinte battery volume and shape.
Excellent for the price.

Philips Bluetooth Speaker Powerful sound given the size of the enclosure, ultra durable and great design !!! A good buy !!!

Philips Bluetooth Speaker

This bluetooth speaker works very well. Connection is a breeze. loudness is obviously in line with the tiny size of the object. in a room that will greatly since the case having a sound background we really raise his voice to be heard.
It also allows you to take phone calls. on this point you really have to keep close to the camera, suddenly it really serves troubleshooting but it has the merit function.
remember especially that € 26, this is one of the cheapest on the market, we are here far from the phony Chinese gadget, but rather to a nice little product that you pay knowingly.

Philips Bluetooth Speaker

Nice look but very disappointed with the sound performance ..... many comments suggesting that "it sent" compared to other totally different! especially for the price, my brother in law to buy an enclosure at 6 euros on Amazon sends twice ....
Go away from that speaker

Philips Bluetooth Speaker Speaker content size and price value for money very good battery life a good product to recommend

Philips Bluetooth Speaker This small speaker is superb: aesthetic, powerful, design ...
It is small but it has everything to much more .In it has a carabiner, super convenient for activities such as skateboarding or whatever.

Philips Bluetooth Speaker pregnant and very beautiful design class, easy transportation! perfect sound, very nice and very simple adjustment, very good volume, but happiness!

Philips Bluetooth SpeakerReally good HP.
Powerful for its size,
Compact
easy connection
shell protects well.
And the hook is attached to nice height

Philips Bluetooth Speaker I'm a fan of pregnant and I think value for money issue is the best portable speaker I've ever had.
I have another speaker also buy on Amazon (music Angel) that sends sound but compare has this one I can take it anywhere !!!! I repeat once more, the sound is INCREDIBLE !!!!

Philips Bluetooth Speaker On unpacking the product I was initially skeptical over time its small size and then lighting it I was very surprised !!! This stuff is a small bomb, it liberates more than excellent for its small size sound.
I take her with me everywhere, it really is the gadget to have, I strongly advice !!!!

Philips Bluetooth Speaker Super material. Nice look. Resistant. Léger. Good sound, complete autonomy, connection made without concern via Bluetooth. I recommend this purchase.

Philips Bluetooth Speaker Very well, but lacks a little power nap. But I am in Yoga, in my suitcase in my car, etc ...
Value / unbeatable price for me. Eric

Philips Bluetooth Speaker This wireless speaker Bluetoott is very convenient; it has a very decent acoustic performance; I use it with my MP3 balaldeur and do not regret my purchase.

Philips Bluetooth Speaker minus
its very good
not too expensive
look beautiful
I recommend this product
just perfect
veiled veiled veiled veiled

Philips Bluetooth Speaker good bass !!! the sound is dynamic, I highly recommend this product. The battery life is decent and fast loading.

Philips Bluetooth Speaker Very good product. Built-in battery power significantly. Very effective in producing a quality background music by plugging a phone on it.

Philips Bluetooth Speaker Not bad, but there's no shame if the connection bluthooth Cava is good practice stroke and the son who shoots about 20 cm pr plug into an iPod or such

Philips Bluetooth Speaker Given as a gift, he made ​​a happy! As I always I compared with the other speakers in this price range before I decide. watt There are more and maybe a sound that covers a larger area but the great advantage of this model is its size and portability "boilerplate" To cite a few examples of using its happy owner: - clipped to a belt, covered by t-shirt (you can even make believe his smartphone has a great sound because you can not see the speaker)! - hanging from the ceiling lamp, an original way to add sound to the whole room! - In the rearview mirror of the car allows you to call hands-free, thanks to the built-in microphone and hands-free kit function! Other surprises were welcome: - indicator of the state of the battery enclosure on his smartphone (iPhone) - when the enclosure is supported on a portable battery (tested on a Anker Astro Mini, Micro USB cable which is compatible), it is the state of the battery charger is indicated, and it is not possible to know otherwise! Again its shape is great, and allows the lug around, hang it almost anywhere (as opposed to a more conventional square or cube speaker ...) Sound quality: As many have said, it is surprising to this size. Tested in a room of 10m2: sound comfortable. In a living room of 20 m2: Always good, we continue to enjoy the music in the next room, leaving the door open (good range of bluetooth) Outside: still good, all good course should not expect the 5.1 or the equivalent of 100 watts, but it's very satisfying. Value / price top, everyone who sees it want one! Summary: look nice, pleasant to the rubber material touched, humor ("not for climbing" written on the hook!), small but strong, you have everywhere in the pocket, on the belt, mirror ... very good battery life, fast charge at its best for this size Briefly, the bomb!

Philips Bluetooth Speaker Here is my back after a week of use. This small speaker 2W (only!) in moose design is a real treat. It fits comfortably in the hand with its mini size (6.5 x 6.7 x 8.2 cm ) and khaki rubber coating. It comes with a carabiner, convenient to hang it wherever you want. It has two buttons: one on the side to turn it off, plug in auxiliary mode or bluetooth mode (BT). And a second button that is, in turn, on top of enabling devices for the BT pairing. This button is decorated with a beautiful dark blue color, will flash when not paired and will be fixed once that is done. A "beep beep" sound to indicate that the process worked well, but also when there is a disconnection device. For my part, I tested the BT connection with a smartphone, a tablet and a laptop without any difficulty. The BT connection is possible with only one device at a time. However, she remembered connections 3 devices. So no need to press it again each time the BT button to pair. The connections are made ​​automatically. A white indicator light indicates that the speaker is on and red when it is charging. sound that emerges this mini speaker nomad is really amazing. Sound, which is not adjustable from the enclosure, filled an entire room without pushing the volume max. The bass response. But do not expect to shake your walls with ... Side autonomy, after an initial full charge, it held a total of between 12 and 14h listening. This is great! To recharge simply plug the micro USB cable provides or another (the same as for smartphones) or on the PC or on an AC outlet using a USB adapter. In the leaflet, Philips says only offers plug it into a PC, but we still do not have a PC while traveling. Charging AC does not affect the speaker. I tested myself. What I can fault it is when the speaker runs out of battery and is in BT connection, the blue LED will turn off BT and music s' stops, as if there was a connection problem. I would have preferred it to be the power indicator (white) that changes color (red flashing for example) to indicate that it will soon recharge. Apart from this flaw, I highly recommend this place BT quality Philips . Pros: - Its mini size - Its carabiner - Its amazing design - Its autonomy - The quality and power of sound for a 2W - Built-in microphone for phone calls (very handy!) The -: - The battery indicator missing PS: Product delivered in 2 days top chrono by Amazon!

Philips Bluetooth Speaker Amazed by the power of this portable speaker !! more powerful than the HP of my retina macbookpro 15 '/ Very practical with its carabiner for to walk and function with microphone too early

Philips Bluetooth Speaker Product quality markedly superior to other Bluetooth speakers "bobbin" type. Shockproof rubber coating. One complaint: the speaker on top gets dusty and is not protected by a grid, attention to small fingers of children.

Philips Bluetooth Speaker Design and nomad.
This speaker allows me to listen to my music so net from mpn phone wherever I may be, even by car.
dependably, and small légé with carabiner super convenient to hang in the car or prevail.
Good value.

Philips Bluetooth Speaker excellent quality of music, practice with the carabiner on the belt
connection with the instant smartphone
recommend !!!

Philips Bluetooth Speaker I like Phillips and I have a lot of products of this brand, I have always been impressed by the quality of products and prices.
But there, big disappointment!
This portable speaker has a sound just bad: none bass, treble bc it's his phone-like medium quality and maximum power, the sound crackles and therefore not very useful outside or there are many of his perdition.
Though I paid 27 € I have returned.
cheaper for some Bluetooth speakers are really better (typical direct import from Asia less pretty but just as robust visible on Amazon) I bought one like this and I am extremely satisfied . Amateur real speakers, go your way (unfortunately on speakers of this type often expensive and of poor quality bc)

Philips Bluetooth Speaker enhances the listening experience on the iPad, although it lacks serious! its size is small enough to take everywhere

Philips Bluetooth Speaker This is my travel speaker. Its ok. Bluetooth handy, compact, with good battery life. My daughter the same.

Philips Bluetooth Speaker At this price, do not deny it. Greatly improves the sound quality of phones and pc portables.Encombrement mini mini.
Would recommend.

Philips Bluetooth Speaker This speaker is perfect for what I wanted, very small and therefore nomadic and she did a very good sound.
I was looking for something I could just as easily transported and listened to music at home. It "increases" good sound from my iTouch 5.

Philips Bluetooth Speaker I find the sound very good considering the size of the object.
pleasant appearance, and certainly made ​​for backpacking, with its shell lined with rubber.
incredible range I can get away 25m my phone on a plastic table without the slightest disturbance if it may be a decrease in the volume not what I'm not even sure. Of course it should not be an obstacle.
Only downside, the membrane is not sufficiently protected. A grid plan robustness would have been preferable
, however I recommend without hesitation ..

Philips Bluetooth Speaker I use a motorcycle for GPS and / or listen to music
just missing at 1W power output which would allow passengers to listen behind as
practical carabiner to attach it safe to close the jacket
very very satisfied !! especially with the coupon I had paid € 21 !!! Exccellent !!

Philips Bluetooth Speaker Item shipped quickly, securely packaged.
sound produced by this mini speaker is stunning.
Only small regret, the speaker may be a little exposed to contact with
the environment, but it had been seen in the photo ...
Good purchase.

Philips Bluetooth Speaker I bought this place because I had a mini-X II for 3 years and the thread of the latter is cut. I was very happy but it is true that the wire was too short and as a result more prone to twist and cut in half.
So to return to Philips, I am pleased with the power of this place. Less fan of the look.
's real plus in my opinion is the wire that is long enough and "range". It looks solid and is not subject to torsion.

Philips Bluetooth Speaker This grenade is the bomb!
thanks to amazon I had a 22 !!, lightweight, shock resistant, PAIR 2s, its impressive clarity for this type of product and spits hard! I took my bag hook on my scoot, and I finally sound board: P
Also, available for use auxiliary jack, hands-free function with great mic, load very quickly and product resulted SINCE one can download and listen to music at the same time, I'm delighted!
Only function that lacks for chipoter..être waterproof!

Philips Bluetooth Speaker I bought it for my ipod, mainly to listen to my podcasts in the bathroom or
in the garden, the sound is very good, especially for radio, a little less for the music.
Convenient and durable, I love it!

Philips Bluetooth Speaker Enclosure easy to carry, with a very good sound for its size.
A very good resistance to cold same battery! (For ski with)
I recommend this place to anyone who wants to have a good portable speaker!

Philips Bluetooth Speaker great product, quality of reproduction quite respectable for use in MONO.
autonomy appointments and ease of pairing and use with any phone (testing 3 devices from SAM and G .... No bp).
superb idea carabiner to attach to me he follows me everywhere but watch anyway because the plastic part could break and deteriorates with use.

Philips Bluetooth Speaker . Really on top this mini speaker
Its excellent, lightweight, impact resistant
and easy to use I highly recommend !! (I buy another after my first purchase;))

Philips Bluetooth Speaker Just perfect!
The sound is good, recharges quickly, it holds a charge like crazy!
First portable and really pleased with this purchase pregnant!

Philips Bluetooth Speaker Pregnant Phillips Good design, good quality silicone shock surrounded with perfect for all outdoor activities carabiner !!!
the sound is very good for this size really impressed, good treble basseet it sizzles very slightly when you're at max with a sound that bass is present
only a small grid Lack of protection at the speaker and volume adjustment button for it to become a bestseller ...
-distance 10m bluetooth connection at least
-function hands-free kit ok
-not tested yet autonomy but it looks really hold water (8 hours autonomy according to Phillips)
-In the packaging you have a USB cable on one side and on the other it is divided into two offering you a jack and a USB to charge your speaker
-Detects required power automatically sent to the max bluetooth sound without saturation, the famous watt rms,
parcontre when you are logged in to be careful not to thoroughly jack for c is up to you to gauge the acceptable power to the enclosure may damage it
ONLY NEGATIVE POINT, do not use when you play call of duty you might confuse it with a grenade !!! ^ - ^
To buy eyes closed, ears open.

Philips Bluetooth Speaker This speaker is small but has a capacity of its exceptional! Philips thank you for this feat of technology!
Connects Bluetooth very quickly and the scope is more than 10 meters! I can go upstairs with the enclosure down, while simultaneously hearing function. Exceptional product and quality! The only "negative" point one can not adjust the sound from the speaker ... but it's more than perfect given the price of the product! Oh I forgot .. the headset (to get on a call with the speaker works very well. This "beep" when an incoming call, and the recipient's voice is heard and can speak through micro short as positives that's technology and advanced Philips on this forum;!!)
I really recommend :)!
Sincerely,
Dadawo.

Philips Bluetooth Speaker I ordered this mini speaker to replace the speakers of my computer. Outstanding sound quality even at maximum, can be connected to a phone during the evening of 6 or 10 people for music and sound very good and more than enough. I am very satisfied with the product especially for the price of 15 € !!! One star less because the wire is a little short.

Philips Bluetooth Speaker With two watts, we are surprised by the sound is powerful enough to fill a large room, bright, warm ... and the look is great, nice t matter, convenient on / off button, the unwinding cable also and smaller than a soda can size: it can even fit in the location cup etc ... a car. For the price and the top look to other models from other manufacturers, bravo Philips.

Philips Bluetooth Speaker The kind of object to always carry! Powerful sound for such a small speaker. Suoi of the sound from my iphone in the car and when I'm with friends. Super design. It may be missing a small carrying case for protection but at this price, we will not complain. In a word, perfect!

Philips Bluetooth Speaker Very good quality / price ratio.
Noise definition is good and comfortable. The highs and mids are very good. The bass a bit light, but the object is compact. Very good companion. Practice and not fragile. Well done!

Philips Bluetooth Speaker This tiny speaker is very nice, very convenient and offers very good sound quality.
Just turn it on and connect it to the source. Connection is made ​​with a very convenient and reliable retractable cord.
Sound is surprisingly very good and very powerful, with little distortion and saturation, and using an equalizer on my phone, I am really fun.
Feel free

Philips Bluetooth Speaker This only four days I have received but I can tell a lot about this mini speaker, I use it with a tiny ipod shuffle, and I can tell you that the sound is louder than one could imagine over that size is very small, small disadvantage, or not for the battery life, we can only control the volume from our audio device, the battery life is good, a Just under 8 hours with use max volume but it's more than OK! I hesitate between the X-mini and this one, and many more now, because for the same price it was a branded item, stronger, and that will naturally last longer, the x-mini sells a lot through its colors and design, if not soundshooter and much better! Very solid, rubber coating, it does not slip and does not vibrate on the floor. to put in the basket without hesitation users :)
PS: for sending me very fast, ordered on August 27 before 16h, 29 received the morning!

Philips Bluetooth Speaker practice
self sufficient
high quality
elegant
sound good to see a movie on tablet
is HP Philips, not a label
I highly recommend

Philips Bluetooth Speaker This note is worth because it is a great product that meets my requirements exactly was. The design is doing the Bow Thruster maintenance and long sound is output. The bleutoo also adds a significant quality. If this purchase has been refraire I'd already order it!

Philips Bluetooth Speaker I chose this model for its rechargeable battery on PC, really practical
with its soft molded solid color
the sound is okay
to recommend